Monday, March 16, 2009

Two weeks into my challenge now. I totally love the BFL style. Last week was bad for me. I don't know if it was from the time change or the full moon but I was MISERABLE! I missed 1 workout & eating was not spot on, not awful but not great either.

So glad that this is a new week with a new attitude. I feel like I am back in the game this week. Just finished a very intense UBWO & getting ready to eat.

I read my Joel Osteen Morning devotional yesterday & it just felt like he was speaking to me face to face. It was weird cuz he was saying the things I was feeling like being unworhty & all. Well after I finished reading it I realized I was on March 20th NOT March 15th! MISTAKE???? I doubt it, there are NO mistakes!

Going to try to blog my challenge a week at a time just so I can see where my attitude goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment